debootstrap on GNU/kFreeBSD! \o/

Hi all!

After some patching, that I related a bit in[1], and now after some
cleanup, I came to a functional debootstrap on GNU/kFreeBSD -- but since
it may be of some interest to Hurd people, Cc'ing debian-hurd.

One has to precalculate some dependencies before, in an kfreebsd
environment using unstable+unreleased in apt, although the helper script
could be changed to use grep-dctrl only, so that only downloading two
appropriate files from the mirror would be sufficient.

The options I added to debootstrap are:
  --extra-include="foo bar baz"
    The additional packages calculated with the helper script have to be
	put there.
  --extra-suite unreleased
    Can also be e.g. experimental, it has been tested successfully on a
	Linux installation, adding the "seam" package.
  --extra-mirror http://your.mirror/debian
    In case it is a different mirror from the one for unstable (or
	whatever suite you are installing).

Now, even sources.list is created correctly; /dev isn't perfect yet, but
that should be solved outside of debootstrap, according to what I've
been told on #gnu-kbsd.

You'll find all needed file at [2] (you probably want the final diff,
and the tiny shell script with the appropriate parameters). I should
have documented correctly in the tiny shell script how to call the
helper script to calculate the dependencies.

A git tree is available as well at [3], containing my successions of
patches, starting at the current latest debootstrap (1.0.1).

Oh and I almost forgot to mention that you don't have to rebuild and
install the whole source package, apt-get source'ing it, applying the
patch, and running it with all needed parameters (that is: mirror
location and script path, the last one being needed when debootstrap is
run using ./debootstrap).

 1. http://ikibiki.org/blog/2007/08/04/Debootstrap_on_GNU_kFreeBSD/
 2. http://users.alioth.debian.org/~kibi-guest/kfreebsd/
 3. git://alioth.debian.org/~kibi-guest/debootstrap.git

Please also note that I checked several times that debootstrap wasn't
broken on Linux, although only the "release" mode was tested, but not
the "main" one. If you find any regression, please tell me ASAP so that
I can fix it.

Any comment, diff, etc., and feedback is very welcome.

Cheers,

--
Cyril Brulebois