QEMU vs. GNU Mach

Hello!

Another QEMU induced problem.  (This time for real, I think...  ;-)

Build a GNU Mach image with ``--enable-kdb
--disable-default-device-drivers --enable-floppy --enable-ide
--enable-ne''.  I get a crash as soon as the first contact to the outer
world is initiated -- I suppose, as it crashes directly after `inetd' has
been started.  ``crash'' is not the right term, though, as the kernel
debugger doesn't even pop up.  What might this be?

Regards,
 Thomas