Re: Bug#413177: The mouse pointer moves awkwardly on X on Hurd.
- To: "YAMAMOTO, Hiroyuki" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, olafBuddenhagen@gmx.net, email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Bug#413177: The mouse pointer moves awkwardly on X on Hurd.
- From: Samuel Thibault <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2007 10:44:21 +0100
- Message-id: <[🔎] 20070304094421.GC3204@interface.famille.thibault.fr>
- Mail-followup-to: "YAMAMOTO, Hiroyuki" <email@example.com>, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, olafBuddenhagen@gmx.net, firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: <[🔎] 45EA5786.email@example.com>
- References: <[🔎] 45E8CC08.firstname.lastname@example.org> <[🔎] 20070303013910.GG3614@interface.famille.thibault.fr> <[🔎] 20070303144940.GB4451@sky.local> <[🔎] 20070303171816.GA5443@sky.local> <[🔎] 20070303203628.GM3373@interface.famille.thibault.fr> <[🔎] 20070303203739.GN3373@interface.famille.thibault.fr> <[🔎] 45EA5786.email@example.com>
clone 413177 -1
title -1 X Restart issues
YAMAMOTO, Hiroyuki, le Sun 04 Mar 2007 14:22:14 +0900, a écrit :
> I repackaged the official souce of gnumach (2:1.3.99.dfsg.cvs20070211-1)
> with replaced
> debian/patches/20_mmx_support.patch and installed it, I confirmed the
> problem solved.
> olafBuddenhagen@gmx.net wrote:
> >I also get some other X oddities with the new gnumach package:
> >WindowMaker segfaults on startup. And if the session fails to come up
> >(because of an unrelated problem in my strange environment), instead of
> >the X server just restarting once and sitting there as it normally does,
> >it goes into a loop restarting again and again; also, monitor timings
> >are wrong after restart(s).
> >None of this happens with the older package.
> Although mouse's problem was certainly solved, it was confirmed that X
> without WM restarted again after the logout.
> I suggest that it may be another problem perhaps.
Ok, cloning bug.