Re: Re: X working on VMware

"Andreas B. Mundt" <andi.mundt@web.de> wrote:
> I observed exactly the same behaviour you describe on my qemu Hurd installation and
> also on my installation on real hardware. Both after updating to the latest packages
> a few days ago. X worked before and I didn't change the configuration, so
> there might be some bug in the latest X server packages.

Oh, it has understood!
The following has been understood since it variously examines it.

The gnumach (Version: 2:1.3.99.dfsg.cvs20070211-1) package includes a bug.
I was able to return gnumach to the version 2:1.3.99.dfsg.1-1+b1, and to solve the movement only of the vertical direction of the mouse pointer.

However, the problem that the start of X is not completed cannot be solved.
Apparently, the problem of the mouse pointer is like another question.

I investigate a little more.
-----
YAMAMOTO, Hiroyuki