Re: crosshurd problem

On 8/18/06, Michael Banck <mbanck@debian.org> wrote:
On Fri, Aug 18, 2006 at 09:08:02AM -0600, Javier-Elias Vasquez-Vivas wrote:
> The complaining util-linux package comes from version 2.12-3 under
> unstable, while under unreleased the version is 2.12-3+hurd2, and the
> unreleased version doesn't depend upon this slang1a package but
> instead upon slang2 one:

Try to add the version to /etc/crosshurd/packages/common, like
util-linux=2.12-3+hurd2

Does that help?

Michael

I didn't think of it.  I'll try that when back at home.  Hopefully
that'll avoid picking up the unstable version, although it's still not
clear why picking up the unstable over the unreleased, :(...

Javier