Re: xpdf-reader: missing build on hurd-i386

Lars Wirzenius <liw@iki.fi> a écrit :
I was told on IRC that turmzimmer's page would list it as fixed if
someone could build the new version on hurd-i386, and upload it.
Assuming this is correct, would someone like to do that?
Hi Lars,

I'm having a look currently, I'll then ping Michael Banck
to upload it if the build is alright, or try to fix the problems
if anyone shows up. First of all, build-dependencies are satisfied,
that's a good starting point.

You can contact me (KiBi) on Freenode or OFTC for further info.

Cheers,

--
Cyril Brulebois