Re: Trying to install Hurd again

I was using the Debian CD on a clean system, so I checked. Just formatting again solved the problem (thanks for the fast answer). Now I get, when native-install tries to copy the passwd.master to passwd:

cp: memory exhausted

for what I cannot find any reason: the computer has 160 MB of RAM, although the swap partition is not mounted, as stated in the installation guide.