Re: K14 being uploaded (Newbie question)

Thanks Thomas!  I knew it would take something simple (though I had to
do `apt-cdrom' first).  Would have thought it would have gone in as part
of /cdrom/upgrade/install.sh though...

Phil, thanks for being a totally useless twat, the world would be so
much less interesting without people like you cluttering mail lists.
For your information, the HURD install guide on the first CD does not
explain this.