Re: X11 not working

Michael Banck escribió:
> On Wed, Nov 29, 2006 at 09:26:28AM +0100, Alejandro Serrano wrote:
>
>> Thanks very much. Now startx starts correctly, but then it closes and
>> shows messages such as:
>>
>> /usr/bin/fvwm2: line 92: DeskTopSize: command not found
>> /usr/bin/fvwm2: line 115: Style: command not found
>>

> Alternatively, try to install a different window-manager; wmaker,
> blackbox and others should be available.
>

> Michael
Thank you very much. Blackbox is working.
Just as a question: I've seen images of Gnome 2.8 running on Hurd? How
can I get it running? When I try running "apt-get install libgtk2.0-0"
(for example), it complains about dependencies.

Thanks in advance
Alejandro

LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.
http://es.voice.yahoo.com