Initial Comment:
Author: Barry deFreese <bddebian@bddebian.com>
Source: libgc
Categories: build-env (missing hurd-i386 arch)
Strip-Level: -p1

Here is a patch for building libgc-6.6 with thread support. Obviously due to configure.in changes, you need to run autoreconf.

The patch isn't quite complete.  I get it to build but it fails the make-CHECKTESTS tests.  I have tried it with both HEURISTICS2 and HEURISTICS1 and they both fail, though with different results.

If someone smarter than me could fix this, I would be grateful.

Thanks,

Barry (aka bddebian)

You can respond by visiting:
http://alioth.debian.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=410472&aid=303272&group_id=30628