Requesting pistachio removal in a week

Hi,

Initially I packaged pistachio because it was supposed to be the next
microkernel to be used by the Hurd. That's questionable now. Also the
package suffers some problems that I don't want to spend time fixing,
like it not building on all supposedly supported arches, upstream not
being much active externally, although they develop on internal repos
which cannot be pushed outside due to research and paper publications
or master thesis.

I'll be requesting its removal in one week, if someone wants to adopt
it please notify me and upload directly.

The package description is:

 L4Ka::Pistachio is built from ground up incorporating the research
 results of the last seven years of microkernel and multi-server
 research. The code is written in C++ with a strong focus on performance
 and portability.

regards,
guillem