Re: gcc-4.0 built glibc and hurd packages

On Thu, Oct 06, 2005 at 01:09:23AM +0200, Michael Banck wrote:
> I built (locally hacked) glibc and hurd packages with gcc-4.0.

BTW, that hurd package has Sergio Lopez' thread throttleing patches
applied, so we are especially interested in feedback on system stability
with those.  You can just test the hurd package if you do not want to
touch glibc right now.

Philip: Depending on feedback on that hurd package, I will upload it to
unstable in the next days.  I think it is better to hold off glibc for
the time being, while Alfred investigates possible run-time failures.

cheers,

Michael

--
Michael Banck