Console client argument ordering

Hi,

The console client has a hard to reproduce bug.  Some people get a
black screen when using the console client.  This problem is solved
when changing the order of the drivers.

The problem was introduced after I committed the mouse driver and is
most likely a part of that mouse driver.  Whatever I do, I cannot
reproduce this bug.

I hope you can help me to reproduce this bug somehow, or otherwise
tell me more about what you did, etc:

What kind of machine are you using?

What is the exact line you use for the console client?

Can you make it work somehow?  If so, how?

Can you reproduce the problem when not using the repeater at all?

If you have any other useful information, please share it with me.

Thanks,
Marco