Re: kde on hurd

On Thursday 09 June 2005 10:56, you wrote:
> At Thu, 9 Jun 2005 10:35:55 +0200,
> This means that libc was linked before libpthread and as a result
> libpthread was not correctly initialized.  Roland came up with a fix
> [1] which we have tested but has yet to be applied to the libc tree.
>
> There are two work arounds: 1) relink your project; and 2) use
> LD_PRELOAD=/lib/libpthread.so
>
> [1] http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/bug-hurd/2005-05/msg00061.html

Thank you. You are quite right. I have added -lpthread  to LIBS section in
Makefile on firth place and it work. Now I starting with kde.

--
Oleksandr Shneyder
Systemadministrator

phone: +49 9142 9600-53
fax:   +49 9142 9600-55
mail:  oleksandr.shneyder@treuchtlingen.de
visit: www.treuchtlingen.de

Hauptstrasse 31
91757 Treuchtlingen (Stadt der offenen Quellen)