Re: kde on hurd

On Thu, Jun 02, 2005 at 08:26:13AM +0200, Oleksandr Shneyder wrote:
> Ok thanks, I installed this, but qmake still not work.
> >Damn.  How exactly is it failing?  What are you doing?  I don't know
> >qmake at all, just running it without options works fine here.
> Just simple things:
> qmake -project   - to generate .pro file
>
> or try to make existant project file:  qmake aktenplan.pro
>
> in both cases I have the same result:
> admin@debian:/home/admin/prog/aktenplan$ qmake -project
> Segmentation fault
> admin@debian:/home/admin/prog/aktenplan$ qmake aktenplan.pro
> Segmentation fault

OK, thanks, I will try to look into that.

> Can you send me already patched sources (or diff-file) for testing and
> debugging? I don't want to use qt from source to porting kde - I think it
> better to have only one package set for distribution.

I put up the source package files I used at

http://people.debian.org/~mbanck/hurd/qt-x11-free_3.3.4-1+hurd.1.dsc
http://people.debian.org/~mbanck/hurd/qt-x11-free_3.3.4-1+hurd.1.diff.gz
http://people.debian.org/~mbanck/hurd/qt-x11-free_3.3.4.orig.tar.gz

Hope that helps,