Re: heads up

On Thu, 17 Mar 2005 06:42:25 -0800 (PST)
Michael Morey <michael.morey@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> I would very like to see the HURD more widely used,
> and may have an interest in getting involved as a
> developer.
>
> Michael

I would also like to (and will) participate in Debian GNU/Hurd.

My concern is moving away from Debian. I would like to stay w/ Debian.

Setting up a repository outside and external to Debian seems to warrant
an entirely new project name, not Debian GNU/Hurd. I would not care to
contribute to such a project at this time.

jj