Re: heads up

   So what we need then are bug fixes. :) What are the crashes?  I saw
   messages about crashing during libc, but the talk was all about how
   to reconfigure libc so it wouldn't crash when compiling...though we
   shouldn't crash even for bogus compiles.

The crash happened since when compiling libc, a newly created ld.so
was used that was trying to use TLS love.  And TLS doesn't like us
right now.

When compiling without TLS, the crash that happens is because of
somekind of VM problems which usually pop up when you need to write
libc.so and libc.a to the disk, sorry but I don't have more details
then this.