Re: heads up

----- Original Message ----- From: "Alfred M. Szmidt" <ams@kemisten.nu>
To: "Barry deFreese" <bddebian@comcast.net>
Cc: <tb@becket.net>; <debian-hurd@lists.debian.org>
Sent: Wednesday, March 16, 2005 2:37 PM
Subject: Re: heads up

  >> "WE"???  Does that mean you are joining us again??
  >
  > Hrm.

  I mean, let's see some code, some patches, some input man.  We miss
  you..  :-)

Where are your patches, Barry?  Where is your code, Barry?  Did you
give any input lately, Barry?

(and I agree about the missing bit...)

Have you checked debian-hurd on Alioth lately?? Who compiled Rolands xattr stuff? Who is trying to push Marcus to get us Sysv IPC? Yes, I haven't sent patches to Hurd sources specificially but on the Debian side with packages I am trying to do what I can. I have also offered up one of my machines for a buildd.

Barry deFreese (aka bddebian)