Re: FHS compliance

Pierre THIERRY <nowhere.man@levallois.eu.org> writes:

> Nota bene: no need to CC me, as I'm a subscriber of this list.

No one will bother to check if you are subscribed or not.  Personally
I won't respond to emails in which people ask not to send a CC (this
is just an exception).  AFAIK CC'ing is normal behavior on every
mailinglist.  It would be stupid if I had to remember who wants a CC
or not, especially in big threads.

My emailclient can handle double emails very well.  Better check if
your emailclient can do the same.  I have no idea what the
`netiquette' is, but better do what I do and get used to it. :)

Thanks,
Marco