icon-9.4.2

Hey folks,

We needed iconc for noweb. I was able to build it using "make X-Configure name=gnu" only after modifying ../config/Makedefs to include GDIR = xpm. I don't know if this is appropriate for GNU or not but most of the other arch Makedefs had it and it built fine after adding that.

I have the debs here if anyone wants them:

http://www2.bddebian.com:8000/debs/icon-9.4.2/

P.S.  I'll try noweb in the morning now..

Barry deFreese
Debian 3.0r1 "Woody"
GNU/Hurd
Registered Linux "Newbie" #302256 - Hurd H4XX0r wannabe

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving
to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe
trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is
winning." Rich Cook.