PostgreSQL

Heya gang,

OK, I built postgreSQL debs as part of the dependencies for qt-x11-free.

All it required was this patch:

http://glibc-bsd.alioth.debian.org/patches/merged-in-upstream/postgresql.bash

And potentially krb5, though what was odd was that the krb5 dependencies were supposed to be superceded by e2fslibs and commerr-dev ??

Anyway, if anyone is interested, I have debs at http://www.bddebian.com/debs/postgresql-7.4.6

(Damn I really need to think about making this an apt source.. :-) )

Barry deFreese
Debian 3.0r1 "Woody"
GNU/Hurd
Registered Linux "Newbie" #302256 - Hurd H4XX0r wannabe

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving
to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe
trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is
winning." Rich Cook.