Re: K10 Torrents

I'm not sure, but I think trackerless torrents are *extensions* to the
bittorrent protocol, avoiding all client to participate to such share.

I recently discover Linuxtracker[1]. It is a free tracker. I recently
use it *freely* to share a live-CD iso.
I think they are agree that Hurd community use this tracker for sharing
Hurd isos: they recently add a "Hurd" category. Perhaps could you use
such service for the K11?

[1] http://linuxtracker.org/

-=- #UIN: 15146515 JID: guyou@im.apinc.org MSN:
-=- mailto:guilhem.bonnefille@laposte.net