remake GNUmach kernel

Greetings-

I have some questions on redoing the GNUmach kernel.  I think most of the required files and components are present in the /include directory.  I am trying to convince hsfmodem into believing that everything is there to compile a kernel.  But it is looking for an /include/linux/autoconfig.h and I can link /include/hurd to what hsfmodem is looking for.

I can find a good /bin/autoconf that needs TEMPLATE-FILE, configure.ac, or configure.in files to create a Makefile or something.  Am I guessing
correctly?  Is there something in /include directory that I  can point autoconf at to remake a kernel?

Then, I will need to convince hsfconfig in thinking I am making
a kernel and turn my Winmodem into a Linmodem.  Thanks,

NetZero Is Giving Away $3,000 A Day!
Sign up for NetZero HiSpeed 3G with Instant On!
Visit http://www.netzero.com/3Gsweeps TODAY for your chance to win!