Ada and gcj packages available (was: gcc-4.0 uploaded)

On Wed, Aug 10, 2005 at 01:26:32AM +0200, Michael Banck wrote:
> just letting everybody know that gcc-4.0 and an accompanying
> gcc-defaults have been uploaded Tuesday and should be hitting mirrors
> right now.

Additional to this, I have uploaded experimental gnat/libgnat and
gcj/libgcj/gij/libffi packages from gcc-4.0 to

deb http://people.debian.org/~mbanck/hurd-gcc-4.0 ./

They need testing and tinkering, it would be cool if people could try to
build things with them and test them in general.

Things which need ada/gcj can be found out by running
grep-dctrl -s Package -F Build-Depends gcj Sources
grep-dctrl -s Package -F Build-Depends gnat Sources

You might need to exchange "Sources" for the specific file you have in
/var/lib/apt/lists.

gnat still needs some porting, as some files are architecture/system
specific, Jose Marchesi has volunteered to take a look at this.

Please let me know how those packages work for you.

happy hacking,

Michael

--
Michael Banck