Re: Shared IRQ

Scribit Alfred M. Szmidt dies 30/03/2005 hora 13:48:
> > the Hurd is, for the moment, unable to deal with shared IRQs.
> Would you like to figure out what the problem is and fix it?

No, I wouldn't. If Mach has flaws that need to move the Hurd on L4, I'd
rather work on this latter. And it's maybe too low-level for me, for the
moment.

> (I might note that bug-hurd@gnu.org is a better place to ask these
> kind of questions, since they have nothing to do with Debian
> GNU/Hurd.)

Yes, I told myself the same thing a few seconds after sending the
mail... :-/

Quickly,
Nowhere man
--