Re: perl-modules lack some .pm on Hurd

Michael Banck <mbanck@debian.org> writes:

> perl-modules is a binary-all package not provided by the Debian GNU/Hurd
> porters, so I suggest re-installing it and see whether this solves your
> problem.

Provided or not by porters is not the point. If it is not provided by
porters, then porters should work on the issue and provide a fixed
package.

This problems seems to be local. I looked at other boxes and found no
such problem. I found this strange as the machine was dist-upgraded the
same day. Let's see if we can reproduce it in the future...

--
Marc Dequènes (Duck)