I may have already sent this but hey, what can I say, when you get my age, alzheimers starts in..

krb4 builds fine with Guillem's patch from BTS.

I have debs, here if anyone wants them:

I'm hoping that libroken16 from this fixes my problem with roken in heimdal-0.6.3.

Barry deFreese
Debian 3.0r1 "Woody"
Registered Linux "Newbie" #302256 - Hurd H4XX0r wannabe

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving
to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe
trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is
winning." Rich Cook.