Hey folks,

I need libmysqlserver12-dev so I built mysql-dfsg-4.0.23. Debs are here if anyone wants them:

It seemed to build fine with no patches, though I have not tested the actual application.

Barry deFreese
Debian 3.0r1 "Woody"
Registered Linux "Newbie" #302256 - Hurd H4XX0r wannabe

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving
to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe
trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is
winning." Rich Cook.