Debian GNU/Hurd sources.list

Hi,

After alpha.gnu.org was cracked last summer, the Debian packages that
could be found there could not be trusted anymore. So we rebuilt, signed
(Robert did) and put them on the gnuab server. As the packages are
hacked versions that cannot enter the Debian main archive until that
hacks get fixed properly and integrated upstream or in Debian we built
for the unreleased suite so they cannot be uploaded into Debian.

Due to a bug in the archive managment software that is running on gnuab
a unstable suite was wrongly available for those packages. But I removed
that recently. Anyone that has installed Debian GNU/Hurd recently using
crosshurd will have the correct lines. If you have an old system please
change your sources.list to something like this:

	deb http://ftp.gnuab.org/debian unreleased main
	deb http://ftp.debian.org/debian unstable main

That's documented in the 8.3 section on:

	<http://www.debian.org/ports/hurd/hurd-install>

regards,
guillem