Re: GNU/Hurd in severe need for documentation.

   > It might be nice to actually move all documentation concerning
   > the Hurd into the reference manual; and split it up into two
   > bits, technical and less-technical.

   I don't think so. The hurd is a moving target, especially on the
   not-so-technical part. Moving the documentation to the reference
   manual would make it obsolete as soon as it is released. I'll try
   to get a global view of what documentation exists (on the
   introduction - installation - basic usage parts) next week.

I was not talking about how to install the system, etc.  But
documentation in general, like programs in the Hurd.  Just documenting
how to install the system is completly useless if you do not know how
to use it; and such documentation (how to setup translators, all the
utilities in the Hurd etc) are supposed to be documented in the Hurd
reference manual.

Also, saying that the "technical parts" are a moving target, while
documentation isn't; is a very narrow view of how documentation works,
documentation is as moving, if not more moviving then technical stuff.

Cheers.