Re: GNU/Hurd in severe need for documentation.

Hi Lucas,

I'll try to answer only those questions for which I am familiar with
the answers.

Lucas Nussbaum <lucasml@ox.lucas-nussbaum.net> writes:

> - The documentation is scattered all over the net. It seems there's no
>   central place for documentation on the hurd.

Wiki at http://hurd.gnufans.org/ is supposed to be such a central
place (not officially, but I like to consider it such).  If anything
is missing there, and you found it someplace else, you should probably
add it (that's what Wikis are for :).

> - Is there a current (ie working with bochs 2) detailed howto for running
>   GNU/Hurd with bochs ? Are there Hurd images for Bochs somewhere ?

http://bochs.sf.net/ (check the downloads section) used to host a
GNU/Hurd image as well, but I suppose it's quite old.  So, it used to
work, I'm not sure if anything can be reused to create a more up to
date image.

Cheers,
Danilo