Re: Re: :::Debian Network Help:::

I have the some problem as posted on:

http://lists.debian.org/debian-hurd/2004/debian-hurd-200401/msg00000.html

my Knoppix 3.2 doesn’t recognize the Intel PRO/100 VE Network card.

When I insterted the old Realtek PCI network card it recognized it and it was functioning. But I had to reconfigure manually the Realtek MAC address to Intel PRO/100 VE MAC address, because of DHCP (I can log on only with the one MAC address stored in the Intel PRO/100 VE card, because of internet provider restrictions).

Is there a linux driver for the Intel PRO/100 VE card ? Will it be included into Debian (Knoppix) ?

I have :

Pentium4 2.4GHz

Intel 865PE chipset based motherboard with integrated Intel PRO/100 VE network card

Maxtor 160GB HDD

ATI Radeon 9600Pro

ATI TV Wonder, Tv card

Sound Blaser Live! Gamer