Re: K7 - ssh

On Tue, Sep 21, 2004 at 07:35:09AM +0000, Marco Gerards wrote:
> But it would be nice to have something that is a tiny bit more secure
> in the Hurd package, IMHO.

I was looking into packaging someone's work based on egd. However, egd
is in perl, and some particular required part of perl was broken at that
time. Also, some other Debian Developer said he'd work on packaging egd,
I need to check the status. I am not very attached to this plan, if
somebody has a better/easier of providing reasonable entropy, let's just
do that.

Michael

--
<asuffield> I find the people who use the non-free nvidia crap are, by
        and large, ignorant piss-heads who wouldn't know a useful