Re: K7 - ssh

   >    But it would be nice to have something that is a tiny bit more secure
   >    in the Hurd package, IMHO.
   >
   > Please don't bring up that old tired thread, good entropy or no
   > entropy.

   What about an entropy generator for GNU?

We have a couple hacks for gathering entropy, but they don't gather
_good_ entropy.  I you could, please fix one of those to gather secure
and good entropy; because that would be great!

It might be ok to add the currently existing entropy hacks to the
Debian package, if there will be a annoying warning where the user
must type "I fully understand that the entropy translator does not
collect good and secure data.", and look at a big warning message
before being allowed to even start the entropy translator.