Re: K7 discs

On Sat, Jul 10, 2004 at 11:38:35AM +1200, Philip Charles wrote:
> On Fri, 9 Jul 2004, Michael Banck wrote:
> > On Fri, Jul 09, 2004 at 04:01:48PM +1200, Philip Charles wrote:
> > > auth/libexec/runsystem: line 112 /libexec/rc: Permission denied.

> > Yeah, this is a known problem. I will upload a fixed version of the hurd
> > package this weekend, if none of the official uploaders beats me to it.

> Thanks,

We're working on it, Jeff wants to fix it a bit differently. At the same
time, we'd like to have the Hurd console being started at bootup, but it
needs some minor issues hashed out. Can you wait a couple of more days
with K7? I think having the console by default should be worth the wait
(perhaps would even allow for a bump to L1? I'm not familiar with your
naming scheme)

cheers,

Michael