Re: Where can I get the most up-to-date Hurd ISOs?

Hi,

On Thu, Jul 01, 2004 at 09:09:32PM +0200, Baard Ove KOPPERUD wrote:
> First, I *have* looked at the homepage and around a bit, but the answers
> differs, so I thought I'd try here...

Just tell us the ones differing, hmm I think the Debian one is
still listing K5, I'll update that later.

> I'm thinking about installing Hurd on my computer, and wonder where I
> can download the best (newst, most up-to-date and/or most software)
> ISO-images to make installation CD-ROMs.

Newest is the K6 mini iso, that you can use to get a base system and
then update via network.

With most software are K5 full isos.

They can be found on the Europe or Nort America servers on:

	<http://hurd.eu.gnuab.org/pub/debian-cd/>
	<http://hurd.na.gnuab.org/pub/debian-cd/>

regards,
guillem