Re: K7 disc images?

On Wed, Jun 16, 2004 at 11:40:50PM +1200, Philip Charles wrote:
> 2.  Is there any progress being made about libice6 and associated
> libraries?

No. Somebody just needs to build it. I thought of perhaps asking for
help on debian-devel, maybe somebody with enough resources wants to
quickly install Debian GNU/Hurd and build X for us.

> I will have some time next week for rebuilding images/tarballs etc.

AFAIK new glibc packages have been uploaded and are currently waiting in
queue/NEW for manual processing. So you might want to wait for them.

Michael

--
Michael Banck
Debian Developer