Re: sysvinit and hurd

On Wed, Jun 09, 2004 at 12:02:43PM +0200, Santiago Vila wrote:
> IMHO, I think it is highly desirable that all packages in ftp.debian.org
> depend on packages in ftp.debian.org. There is at least one important
> package in ftp.debian.org which depends on the libc0.3 in ftp.gnuab.org,
> which is newer. I think that should *not* happen. It would be like a
> package in unstable depending on a development library in experimental.

That's an interesting question I'm not sure I agree with.

The current (-13) Debian glibc package should finally build alright on
hurd-i386, but I don't have the time nor the diskspace to build it. So
if anybody could upload the binary packages, that would have a lot I
guess.

Did somebody have time to look at the tzconfig issue?

Michael

--
Michael Banck
Debian Developer