Re: A.Mani : GNU-OS

Forwarding without prejudice.
A.Mani wrote:
Dear Mr. Pankaj,
I am interested in distributing GNU CDs. I will prefer distributing both the official and the snapshot versions. I will also be releasing a version customised for the technical community... currently I distribute a version based on FC1 with severe enhancements on a lite scale for mathematicians. Please inform me in more detail about the possibilities.
thanking you,
best
A.Mani
member, Cal.Math.Soc
a_mani_sc_gs@vsnl.net

--
It is practically impossible to teach good programming style to
students that have had prior exposure to BASIC: as potential