K5 images

There have been quite a few changes in the official archive and the K4
images seemed to have disappeared.  So I have started work on the K5
series.

I had hoped that the alpha.gnu.org packages could have been authenticated
and/or replaced, but this has not happened.  So the K5 images will contain
the packages that were in alpha.gnu.org.

There are three concerns.
1.  The latest mig, gnumach and hurd sources were included in K4, but I
	have forgotten where I got them from.
2.  Documentation.  Any revisions/new translations hiding anywhere?
3.  Who would be prepared to host the images?

Any other suggestions are welcome.

We are now into the 6th CD.

Phil.

     I sell GNU/Linux & GNU/Hurd CDs.   See http://www.copyleft.co.nz