Re: Hurd Advocacy? (Hazelnut Announcement)

I haven't read this entire thread but the Hazelnut announcment
was made in my name by Debian Weekly News.

As a side comment in another thread, I mistakenly said Hazelnut
instead of Pistachio.  Farid Hajji corrected me on this list but
the Debian Weekly News mustn't have seen his post.

I was going to ask DWN to mention this mistake in the next issue
but I figured anyone involved with the Hurd would know the deal.

Should I ask DWN for a correction?

Ciaran O'Riordan