RE: Hurd Advocacy?

I think the issue about kernel is bothering many people. I would myself like
to see HURD on L4 as soon as possible. Right now, the HURD/L4 cvs contains few
header files and two or three idl source files. The thing that I really am not
understanding is will the GNU people develop their own L4 kernel or are they
going to use one developed by L4ka project? Most of of the kernels in L4ka
projects seem to either writen in C++ or are under non-GNU license.

-subedi