Re: K4 images completed!!!

Hi!

>> second: user 1219 and group 101 does not seem to be existing.
>
> This is typical. They can't be resolved because ftpd runs inside a
chroot
> and /etc/passwd is not available to it.

This is why I have a /etc/passwd and /etc/group within chroot jail just
holding one user and one group. "/etc/passwd":

        ftp:x:1219:101:FTP account:/srv/ftp:/bin/bash

and in "/etc/group"

        ftp:x:101:

faking user and group to "ftp" for anyone having a look at the files. A
chroot jail this way is a bit more "invisible".

--
Thomas