Re: Debian GNU/Hurd crossinstaller: "crosshurd"

   > Here is an nice observation, maybe we just screwd something up
   > and use 0 - 39 as our range instead of the normal one, -20 - 19.
   > Will look at it when I get some spare time.

   I think it is rather that we allow a larger range than POSIX, and
   that although raising works, lowering doesn't.  Or something like
   that.

Where would one check that we allow a larger range than POSIX?
PRIO_MAX is 20, and PRIO_MIN is -20 according to my
<bits/resources.h>.