RE: Mach 2.0 source

As near as I can tell GNUMach 2.0 is nothing more than 1.3 with the OSKit
libraries which are under /gnumach/oskit.  I haven't seen a branch for
GNUMach 2.0 anywhere though there is a great deal of mention of the merge in
the CVS repository:

http://savannah.gnu.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/hurd/gnumach/

But don't quote me on any of this.  I asked a similar question earlier and
haven't recieved an answer.

Take a look here also:

http://www.nongnu.org/hbg/hbg.html#Building%20GNUmach-2.x

Good luck,

Barry deFreese
Technology Services Manager
Nike Team Sports
(949)-616-4005
Barry.deFreese@nike.com

"Technology doesn't make you less stupid; it just makes you stupid faster."
Jerry Gregoire - Former CIO at Dell