Package glibc-2.3.1-17 doesn't exist

Hi!

I'm trying to install with apt-get the language-env package, but it
depends on locales and the last one depends on glibc-2.3.1-17, which
doesn't exist.

I have the following sources in my sources.list:

deb ftp://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/hurd/debian unstable main
deb ftp://ftp.debian.org/debian unstable main

I have find a package named glibc-doc with version 2.3.1-17...
may be it is an error of dependencies of the locales package.

How can I install locales? it is my error o a dependencies error?

Thanks!

--
Santi <newpincho@yahoo.es>