Re: porting to hurd

I just put a binary version of pkgsrc for hurd on:

http://xml2doc.sf.net/pkgsrc-hurd.tgz
(look at xml2doc project also ;))

try: tar xzvfp pkgsrc-hurd.tgz -C /

The pkgsrc patch stills under development. I have some problems with lukemftp and pax (debian pax patch doesn't works on pkgsrc-pax :/)...When I solve these problems I will send-pr the patch to netbsd.

pkgsrc ports to Hurd will begin soon. :)

c-U!