Again, seeking advocate

Most of you probably don't remember, but I gave a good
try to hack SMP support for OSKit/Mach over the last
couple years.

I still have full serial remote debugging capabilities
via my Netwinder which I cross-compiled gdb for Hurd.

I think that I'm Debian material, and I would be honored
if a Hurd developer sponsored me. I have not yet applied
for New Maintaier because I lack a sponsor.

I was at DebConf2 in Toronto last year, and spent about
$1000USD to go there just to get my key signed. I'm a
patient dude, but I want to get in before I die please.

:-)