Re: yafc port

On Fri, Nov 28, 2003 at 01:40:40PM +0100, Marc Dequènes wrote:

> Coin,
>
> Robert Millan <zeratul2@wanadoo.es> writes:
> > Did you have to modify the sources? If you did, please send a patch to
> > Debian BTS [1] so it gets applied. If you didn't, there's no need to provide
> > binary packages since it'll eventualy be taken by our autobuilders.
>
> Yes i did and i intended to send a patch.
> I wanted some guys to help me test it more, as i got no time for it, so
> as to send a good one.
>
> When Debian machines are fully working again and if noone has found a
> serious problem, i'll send the patch.

The BTS is up again now, please send the patch as soon you can. If it needs
revision, say so in the bug log message.

--
Robert Millan

"[..] but the delight and pride of Aule is in the deed of making, and in the
thing made, and neither in possession nor in his own mastery; wherefore he
gives and hoards not, and is free from care, passing ever on to some new work."

 -- J.R.R.T, Ainulindale (Silmarillion)