Re: Package sources

On Sat, Nov 08, 2003 at 12:57:29PM -0500, Max Polk wrote:
> What is the correct source for packages for the
> http://people.debian.org/~rmh/gnu/ release?
>
> The instructions on http://www.debian.org/ports/hurd/hurd-install say to
> use the following in your /etc/apt/sources.list:
>
>     deb ftp://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/hurd/debian unstable main
>     deb http://ftp.debian.org/debian unstable main
>
> But the current contents that came with the release say:
>
>     deb http://ftp.gnuab.org/debian unreleased main
>     deb http://ftp.de.debian.org/debian unstable main

The former (alpha.gnu.org is gone).

I'll fix the instructions in the website, thanks!

--
Robert Millan

"[..] but the delight and pride of Aule is in the deed of making, and in the
thing made, and neither in possession nor in his own mastery; wherefore he
gives and hoards not, and is free from care, passing ever on to some new work."

 -- J.R.R.T, Ainulindale (Silmarillion)